Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Remembering Addison Sue Enos


Addison Sue Enos
January 14th, 2009- July 19th, 2011

Addison made a peaceful and painless journey into healing and a new life, free of her cancer in her mommy's arms. Please join our family at 11am on Saturday, July 30th, 2011 at George L. Klumpp Chapel of Flowers, 2691 Riverside Boulevard Sacramento CA 95818, for Addison's memorial service. After her memorial and interment we welcome everyone to join us at 4520 South River Rd, West Sacramento CA 95691 for a celebration honoring Addie. We kindly ask that all black attire be avoided. We wish to celebrate Addie's youth, personality and spirit, in color. This day is open to all who wish to attend; whether we know you well or not at all. If you were touched by our brave little Addison we want to share this day with you and our family.
Addison was the daughter of Carl and Amanda Enos, and grandaughter of Robin and Wally Enos (retired Fire Captain of the West Sacramento Fire Dept.)
Thank you Brittany Miller From Crossfit in West Sacramento for sharing this information.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read about your daughter a few months ago. She shares a name with my niece,Addison Jaymes).I am so sorry to hear the sad news of your baby passing. There are no words at this time -or ever-that will comfort you. Please know I am praying for peace to find all of you and strength to carry on......until you see her again.
Kristin Roca, owner
Southport Preschool and Daycare

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful child.So lucky she touched your lives-Much love
Kristin Roca

De'Onna & Joseph Jack said...

What a beautiful and I am sure very brave baby. Our hearts are very heavy and extremely saddened by your loss, We may not have known the family personally, but we live a life of compassion for others and this story touched us. We will pray for God to bring peace and comfort to you and your family today and everyday.

michael miller said...

As I read abuot Addison I can't help but wonder if in some way we are related. My Mothers maiden name is Enos, Ann Lorain Enos. My grandfather was Andrew Enos. I can't imagine losing one of my children. My heart goes out to you. Sincerely, Michael Miller

Anonymous said...

My heartfelf sorrow goes out to the Enos family for their loss of such a beautiful daughter, and grandchild. I too, am sufferinng from cancer and the outlook is not good. Seeing how such a young child can endure to seek her final destiny with GOD, must be very difficult. To her Grandfather, Wally Enos, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Wally and I started out together in the old Washington Fire Dept. as volunteer firefighters. Sincerely, (Thomas) Michael Bertsch Fire Captain, CAL-FIRE (Retired).