Friday, July 18, 2008

Chef John Boal in action


I have been playing Bunco once a month for over 30 years with the same group of friends and over the years it has evolved into more of a "meet and eat". This week was my turn to host our group so I invited John Boal, an aspiring personal chef and caterer (and the son of one of our members) to come to my house and prepare dinner for the Bunco Babes. Dinner was delicious, ranging from Caprese Salad to Panko Battered Pineapple Fritters, and it was a great way to enjoy an evening with friends in my own home. ~Barbara

3 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

They food sounds great. Did he clean up when he was done?

Debbie Courson Smith said...

Wow, a personal chef for Bunco - good idea!

Debbie Doo said...

I was lucky to stop by and sample John's food and it was all delicious!