Friday, January 11, 2008

Station 45-West Sacramento



West Sacramento Fire Station 45 located new Jefferson and Lake Washington Boulevard was completed in the Summer of 2007 and was the first completely new fire facility constructed in West Sacramento since becoming a city. This modern state of the art facility is 27,000 square feet and cost $6.9 million.

Debbie says that one of the reasons the stations is so big is because our police department has an outpost in the building.
================================
I have been tagged by Jana at Susanville Daily Photo (Susanville (USA) by Jana) to comment on my New Year's Resolutions. According to the game, I am then to tag 3 other blogs to do the same.

"When it comes to New Year’s Resolutions we seem to fall into four categories: 1) quite serious about them, 2) flippant about them, 3) pressured to do them, or 4) do not do them. So, the purpose of this little game is to let us know which category you are in. I will give mine, then tag 3 other sites to do the same thing."

For me--simply put--I'm a category 4-I do not do them anymore. More appropriate for me would be Category F (for failure)...

So now to continue the harrassment, I tag the follow:
San Diego (USA) by Felicia
Mazatlan (Mexico) by Kate
Bellefonte (USA) by Barb-n-PA

7 comments:

Troop 1309 said...

WOW West Sac has really been improving the past 5 or so years. Its weird seeing the growth, I remember when open fields and rice patties were everywhere. Not so much anymore.

Troop 1309 said...

I tagged you for the Daily City Photo New Years Resolutions.
Check it out at
[url=http://susanvilledailyphoto.blogspot.com/]Susanville Daily Photo[/url]

lv2scpbk said...

I'll add the tag when I put up my photo for tomorrow. thanks. Barb

Felicia said...

That is the biggest fire station I've seen! I've only seen one or two truck firestations, but this one looks like it holds 3 or more. About the resolutions tag, you actually tagged on the day my blog partner posted, so I'll let her decide what to do. As for me I'm a category 4 - I don't even think about it.

Debbie Doo said...

Our police department has an outpost in the buiding - one of the reasons it is so big!

GoldenBoy said...

What a cool building!

Anonymous said...

what a great building - does the FD proud