According to a West Sacramento Historical Society publication, the West Sacramento Cleaners Building on the corner of Fifteenth Street and Virgina Avenue was built in 1946 by Hubert and Grace Beers. Mrs. Beers sold the building in 1971. At one time there was also a restaurant on one side of the building.
Over the years it has housed Sam Young Studios, Blanche's Flowers and Gifts and several other types of business residences.~ Barbara