Saturday, March 13, 2010

Vana Sullivan and Brian Sax are ready for The Shamrock'n Half Marathon


Congratulations to Vana Sullivan who will be running her first ever Half Marathon on Sunday. The Shamrock'n Half Marathon will begin and finish at Raley Field with the 13.1-mile course traveling through areas of West Sacramento and Sacramento! Vana said it began with a single step, 9 months ago. "I never would have thought I could do this. All my thanks to Brian, who believed in me..and HUGS to Lelani and Harold who pushed me farther and farther each Sunday morning.. love you all!!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to think they won, but maybe not. Perhaps they are there just to have fun.

Debbie Courson Smith said...

good luck to them!

Stefan Jansson said...

A fun portrait. And good luck Vana!

Jose said...

Abraham, there were 5600 entrants - speaking as a fellow mid pack runner, every single one of them "won"
Whether it's someone's first race or a quest to better their half marathon personal record (PR) moving forward is always winning!

http://thebloodandthesweat.blogspot.com