Sunday, January 13, 2008

Historic Bertagna's Standard Station: 1934



Located in a discreet curve on C Street just just around the bend from the Senator Garage in Broderick is the old Bertagna's Standard Station building . (Listed on the Historic Sites and Buildings of West Sacramento as built in 1934.)

Post by Barbara

This old building has had many business tenants over the years. I remember when there was a tattoo parlor there. Christy said she would love to have her office there. Let me know if you have anything to add to this post.

3 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

I love these old gas stations.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to have my travel office in that building!!

Anonymous said...

My Father in law John Bertagna was a wonderful man who lived to be 92 years old. My name is Marsha Hazard Bertagna and I married his son Paul Bertagna in 2006. Along with his brother Robert Bertagna we hope to one day repaint & restore the gas station. We have wonderful pictures and stories about the Bertagna station to pass on.
we have many idea's what we would like to do with the old station, but that will have to wait for now.
Thank you,
Robert, Paul & marsha Bertagna